Return to Website

Thursday, April 19, 2012

McKenzie B - Mt. Crest Senior Model 2013 - Northern Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Meet McKenzie B, my second model from Mt. Crest and my second model named McKenzie.  Luckily I didn't have to look far to find this gorgeous girl, she lives right down the street.  She has the funnest personality and the cutest dang smile!  I'm so lucky to get to work with these awesome girls.

It's April, in Utah, which means that the weather can change at any moment.  The day we had scheduled it rained, and rained, we had a conversation about maybe rescheduling but I told her to come to the house and we would at least take a few in the studio.  We got a couple of cute shots and decided to try a couple just around the outside of the house.  By the time we were done with that it was starting to clear up a bit so we headed to the park, where it turned out to be a bright and sunny evening.  You've got to love spring in Utah.





If you go to Mt. Crest and would like a discount on your Senior Portraits, find McKenzie, she's got a deal for you.  You can also keep up with me on Facebook, I will be posting future deals on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!